« Medicine is the art of imitating the
curative processes of nature » - Hippocrate
TO BE ELIGIBLE, THE TRAINING ACTIVITY MUST :
- be directly related to the fields of activity in which you are active;
- allow you to maintain, update, improve or deepen your skills and knowledge;
- be relevant and its effects must be measurable and verifiable.
YOU ARE PART OF TWO OR THREE ASSOCIATIONS IN OUR NETWORK?
Don't worry, you don't have to double or triple your continuing education hours.
Only one block of hours is required of you.
DEADLINE FOR COMPLETING THE REQUIREMENTS Period
Proof of continuing education must be in your file in order by your 2022 renewal.
DESCRIPTION OF THE TYPES OF CONTINUING EDUCATION ACCEPTED
Accepted training activities are as follows
1. participation in courses, structured volunteer activities, symposia or conferences offered or organized by the association, by other professional orders, by educational institutions* or by recognized continuing education providers**;
2. participation in a training activity given by a natural health products company;
3. participation in structured training activities offered in the workplace;
4. participation as a trainer in recognized training related to the practice of the profession (maximum of 10 hours per period);
5. writing and publishing articles or books related to the practice of the profession (maximum of 10 hours per period).
* The educational institutions recommended by your association, the list of which is annexed to this communication.
** In order to be recognized as a provider of continuing education by your association, you will have to apply and complete the form provided for this purpose.
For more details and to download the form, please visit the website under Recognized Teachers.
PROOF OF CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIRED
For each continuing education activity, the proof(s) of training will have to be added to your file. Here are the details of the accepted proofs, according to the type of continuing education taken.
For courses, volunteer activities, symposiums and conferences
Diploma or attestation or official letter or email from the educational institution.
Confirmation letter from the employer.
As a trainer
Confirmation letter from the educational institution.
Writing an article
The article and publication reference.
PASS ON YOUR PROOF OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
VIA THE MEMBER'S AREA
For those who wish to submit their CE proofs online, we ask that you use the space provided in your member area.
By this adress : email@example.com